Smiling Egg Cups
If you want your eggs to smile….
Put them in a happy cup!
These egg cups are from a cool Danish ceramic brand called Meyer Lavigne. Kristine Meyer and Sabine Lavigne are based in Copenhagen’s Meatpacking District and produce a small range of adorable tabletop items including platters, vases, and planters. I am totally loving the hand illustrated designs on these egg cups.
I don’t know about you, but I never thought of really using eggcups or serving eggs in eggcups before moving to Europe. I had a moment in Vienna which changed my perspective. I was there for a conference and after experiencing breakfasts Viennese style where its seems like hard boiled eggs are ALWAYS served in an eggcup, I warmed up to the idea.
Recipes with Hard Boiled Eggs:
- Vintage Kitchen: Peruvian Potato Salad
- The Framed Table: Scotch Eggs
- Two Loves Studio: Lettuce Cups with Spiced Corn, Danish Feta and Hard Boiled Eggs
- Fruits and Vegetables: Wild Asparagus with Hard Boiled Eggs
- Sea Salt with Food: Sambal with Hard Boiled Eggs