Okay- this is a freakin cool find for my fellow entertainers out there. *Particularly those who like to serve appetizers, nibbles and small bites* This is my gift -find- for you.
What Is It? Heart Part, was created and designed by Fatima Fazal in New York.
It’s part fork, part knife, part scoop, part “tooth pick”- in the shape of a heart and it’s biodegradable.
Watch the video (scroll down) to see these adorable Heart Parts in action!!
I am totally getting a set of these for the spring!
Scoopable Recipes Worth Scooping:
- Maria Ushakova: Quinoa Salad with Red Beans and Feta
- One Equals Two: Roast Eggplant Farro and Chickpea Layered Salad with Tahini Sauce
- Compassionate Cuisine: Brussels Sprouts Salad with Lentils, Pear and Hazelnuts
- Buttercup and Bourbon: Parmesan Kale Salad with Lemon Shallot Vinaigrette
- The Housewife in Training Files: Grilled Chicken Bruschetta Salad
- My Name is Yeh: Winter Rye Panzanella Salad with Brussels Sprouts, Salami and Dijon Vinaigrette