Merge: A Cup of Porcelain and Wood
Here is an interesting mix of materials-
A merge between two materials, porcelain and American Black Walnut wood. Merge Cup is a tea set designed by Thomas Ryan Barkman in Hudson Valley, New York.
Each item is hand crafted and hand cast and would make a stunning appearance on a coffee table.
Photo Source: Merge Cup
Recipes Perfect for a Cuppa:
- Offbeat and Inspired: Spiced Bourbon Coffee
- Playful Cooking: Chocolate and Coffee Mousse
- Butter Baking: Coffee Caramel Panna Cotta with Walnut Praline
- Anthropologie Blog: Vietnamese Iced Coffee
- Food&: Swedish Red Lentil Soup
- PankoBunny: Green Tea Hot Chocolate
- Hummingbird High: Earl Grey Panna Cotta