Guiding Cake Presentation
I’m the type of entertainer who never serves one dessert for dessert. I think it’s nice to have a few different options (+ fruit) to satisfy the sweet tooth of guests.
When it comes to presentation, I often prefer multiple cake stands in different heights, shapes and colours to add some variety and an element of discovery to the table. Take it from this cake stand sucker, you can never have too many cake stands in your inventory!
Their chocolate brown GEMMA stand (below), which allows for one cake and three pastries, is super innovative and fun.
The SOFFIO stand lets you place candles around the cake to avoid drippy wax from ruining the top of your masterful cake creation that you spent hours making (or buying!)
The DIECIFETTE guides cake slicers to cut equal pieces thanks to the angled edges. So smart!
Photo Source: Mr Less & Mrs. More
Cake Recipes Deserving of a Stand:
- Carrot or Cake: Coconut Caramel Crepe Cake
- Savoring Spoon: Mocha Espresso Cake
- Bonibakes: Sweet Potato Cake
- Aunt Clara’s Kitchen: Coffee Liqueur Tres Leches Cake Shots
- Daisy’s World: Fig and Orange Honey Mini Cakes
- Sugar et al: Whole Orange Almond Mini Cakes with Orange Syrup